Gentle Body Shaping
Are you unhappy with your body or do you suffer from diet-resistant fat pads? Maybe liposuction can help.
Stubborn fat deposits of the body can be removed by liposuction. The treatment is performed on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia.
Attention: Liposuction is not all the same.
There are various methods which differ significantly.
Liposculpture with Microcannulas – The Special Method of Liposuction
The after photo shows the result actually achieved by the treatment. To protect the anonymity of the depicted person individual physical characteristics (e.g., moles, tattoos) might have been removed.
The method we use is particularly tissue-conserving and is called liposculpture. Liposculpture is solely performed in gentle handwork – without the use of suction machines (such as ultrasound, waterjet). We completely waive scalpels, so no scars develop which could be seen with the naked eye after your positive healing process. If liposculpture is performed with so-called “true microcannulas” you need to wear compression clothes just for 7 days instead of 4 to 8 weeks.
Advantages of Liposculpture at a Glance:
- Gentle handwork instead of invasive suction machines
- Waiving of scalpels = normally no scars visible to the naked eye
- Maximum possible safety because of local anesthesia – waiving of general anesthesia
- Compression clothes just for 1 week instead of 4 to 8 weeks
- Reduced off times – typically able to work already 1 to 2 days after the treatment
Your Body Fat Is Just Too Precious to Dispose It
For further questions or arranging of an appointment we are gladly at your disposal.
Your Team at Clinic DDr. Heinrich®