No aesthetic surgeon is equally well-versed in every procedure and every surgical technique. Nevertheless, specializations in a field as broad as medicine are important and sensible. For your best possible medical care, we also consult domestic and foreign doctors in individual cases or we are happy to recommend expert colleagues for interventions and treatments that are not part of our core competencies.
DDr. Karl-Georg Heinrich, MD
DDr. Heinrich is a board-certified general practitioner* who works in the areas of regenerative medicine and therapeutically indicated aesthetic surgery. His medical focus is on treatments with the body’s own stem cells and fat, endocrinology, and biomolecular therapies.
He is a Diplomate of the World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (WAOCS) and as one of the first Europeans, he has successfully completed the Board Certification** within the context of the WAOCS, under the strict conditions of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, and is a certified aesthetic surgeon in the category of Dermatologic Aesthetic Surgery.
DDr. Heinrich holds patents for inventions in medicine such as special processes for stem cell preparation. His scientific work as well as his longstanding focus on body fat and its therapeutic potential enabled him to participate in new therapeutic developments and improvements. He is an author and co-author of articles in medical journals and authored a patient guide on the treatment of joint problems with stem cells.
DDr. Heinrich has been interested in medicine and the history of human development since he was young. This interest played a significant role in his decision to pursue a career in medicine. DDr. Heinrich studied medicine and jurisprudence at the University of Vienna. His particular interest in the legal field naturally relates to medical law and all aspects of law concerning medical training and the healing arts, as well as the development of medical methods.
DDr. Heinrich is member of an international network of doctors specializing in stem cell therapies and maintains interdisciplinary professional exchange, particularly in following medical societies:
- Chairman of the Association of Aesthetic and Regenerative Practitioners (AARP)
- International Hormone Society’s Consensus Group of Experts (IHS)
- World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (WAOCS)
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (WOSAAM)
* In Austria: Doctor of general medicine or general practitioner (Arzt für Allgemeinmedizin)
** There is no such comparable education in Austria
Dr. Christian M. Emellina, MD
Dr. Emellina is a general practitioner and an ophthalmologist. He is one of our consultant physicians, but performs medical treatments only in his clinics in Italy and France. His specialties include facial surgery and scar correction.
- Ancien Attaché des Hôpitaux de Marseille
- Ancien Assistant de la Faculté de Médecine
- Société Brésilienne de Chirurgie Plastique (corresponding member)
- Société Française de Chirurgie Esthétique (corresponding member)
- Association of Aesthetic and Regenerative Practitioners (AARP)